Monday, August 12, 2013

All the prettiest things I (currently) love!

Hi dolls!

It has been a long time since my last post and all those time I have acquired a couple of things and/or have been using old favorites, the new ones need more test-driving (hah!) before I give my personal thoughts about them but in any case here are a few of the things which have been in my regular makeup routine. Enjoy the photos!

All from Chanel:



Clockwise from left: Le Mouche de Beaute, Le Blush Creme de Chanel in Affinite and Destiny, Les Beiges Poudre Belle Mine Naturelle No. 40, Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliners in Marine, Violine and Beryl, and Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Ultra Rose).




All from Tom Ford and Yves Saint Laurent:




Clockwise from left: Tom Ford eyeshadow quad (new!), YSL Babydoll Liquid Liners, TF Blush in Savage, TF lipstick in Violet Fatale, TF Nail Lacquer in Viper and YSL Rose Babydoll Glossy Stain and YSL lipstick in Le Fuchsia.

No black liners there folks!  I love having colors on my face and I would even tightline my eyes using any of the two liners from Chanel (it looks beautiful, specially Violine, it gives the eyes something really special that a black can't give) excluding Beryl because...doh?

So there you have it, reviews regarding several of these beautiful things in my next post.

Thanks for reading!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment